Before your check-in at the dormitory please do the following:
1. Pay the dormitory fees online. Information on how to pay dormitory can be found here
2. What to bring with you for check-in?
- identity document - ID card (passport, visa, or long-term residence card for foreigners)
- confirmation of study or confirmation of admission to university (can be additionally delivered by the end of September)
- 1x ID card photo
- cash or enough money on the payment card to pay the dormitory fee for the month next two months (we prefer to pay online in advance, to speed up the check-in process)
- student ID card (usually ISIC) - used, for example, to open the front door - not necessary! (If you will not have an ISIC card at the day of your that is not a problem. Please visit the accommodation office with the ISIC card any time after your check in).
If you do not check-in in at the dormitory within the deadline set for entering the dormitory, ie by 30 September, the reservation will be canceled and the long-term deposit will be forfeited. In justified cases, it is possible to arrange an alternative date for check-in in the dormitory with the accommodation office of the dormitory. The accommodation office is open during working days only, therefore if you are planning to arrive during the weekend, please do not hesitate to inform us via email. The email addresses of each accommodation office are here