What to bring for dormitory check-in?
- identity document - ID card (passport, visa, or long-term residence card for foreigners)
- voucher/confirmation of the reservation
- confirmation of study or confirmation of admission to university (at the start of accommodation before the academic year, can be additionally delivered by the end of September, otherwise during of year until 7 days after the check-in on dormitory)
- 1x ID card photo
- cash or enough money on the payment card to pay for the dormitory fee
- the long stay deposit should be paid in advance (we prefer to pay online in advance, to speed up the start-up process)
- student ID card (usually ISIC) - used, for example, to open the front door - applies for students who already have an ID card