What to bring for dormitory check in?
- identity document - ID card (passport, visa or long-term residence card for foreigners)
- confirmation of study or confirmation of admission to university (can be additionally delivered by the end of September)
- 1x ID card photo
- cash or enough money on the payment card to pay the dormitory fee for the month of September and October (we prefer to pay online in advance, to speed up the start-up process)
- student ID card (usually ISIC) - used, for example, to open the front door - applies for students who already have ID card
- confirmation / certificate / test COVID-19, more information here