1. It´s necessary to have your own acount to the student´s canteen and enough credit on it.
2. To have generated login and password to web aplication webkredit (it can be generated in every student´s canteen, buffet and dormitory with cash register).
3. Go to the address https://kamweb.ruk.cuni.cz/webkredit/ and log in
4. Then you will see actual day with your actual order and credit.
5. Use this procedure for ordering:
1) In section „ arrange menu“ on the left side choose correct date, when you want to order a meal.
2) In section „ arrange menu“ on the left side choose correct student´s canteen, where you want to pick up your meal.
3) Than you see a range of actual dishes to order. Choose your dish in section „portion“ with + button. Confirm your order with „confirm order“ button on the right side.
4) After it you see ordered dish in section „Orders“ down on the screen. Always check correct date, number of ordered dishes, and correct student´s canteen.
You can order dish always till 16 o´clock on previous day. (Except the refectory Šafránkův pavilon, there must be dish ordered until 8:30 AM on the previous working day.)
You can cancel your order in section „orders“ with marking „cancel“ window and then confirm with „change“ button at the bottom right of the screen. Then will meal disappear.
You can cancel your order always till 16 o´clock on previous working day (except the refectory Šafránkův pavilon, there could be meals canceled just until 8:30 AM on the previous working day), if you can´t cancel order on time, you can put your order into Meal Exchange. When no one picks it up, so you loose your money in behalf of KaM UK without compensation. If someone picks it up, you will get credit back to your account.
6. That´s all. You can order meals 14 days ahead.
You can also order with mobile app Mobilní objednávání Kredit (Android OS) and MobilKredit 2 (iOs).